Terms of Service
1. These are the Terms and Conditions which apply to your use of the website at boylegasservices.co.uk, owned by Shaun Boyle. By using the website you are automatically bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you should immediately stop using the website.
2. We do our best to ensure that the information in the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
3. We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
4. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for your convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
5. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
6. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict consumer statutory rights or our liability for death or personal injury.
7. All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trade marks, design rights, database rights and other rights) and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to us or our suppliers.
8. In particular, the trade marks displayed are or may be registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained below.
9. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use.
10.You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non-commercial use.
11.You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
12.You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
13. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
14. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts for the determination of disputes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Boyle Gas Services needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Boyle Gas Services permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Boyle Gas Services legitimate interests
- Boyle Gas Services needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Boyle Gas Services follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Boyle Gas Services has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?